Childhood Vaccination Clinic
As we respond to the Coronavirus/COVID-19: The clinic will be CLOSED until further notice. We will not be accepting vaccine appointments or TB walk-ins.
In addition to many pediatrician offices throughout Butler County, childhood vaccines are available at two community clinics, Primary Health Solutions (locations in Hamilton, Fairfield and Middletown) and Centerpoint Health (Middletown).
Public Health Nursing Department
Phone (513) 887-5253
Fax (513) 863-4391
Through partnerships and collaborations, the Public Health Nursing Department provides services to the entire community to promote health and prevent disease. Please feel free to call us at 513-887-5253. We are happy to help you to promote good health and prevent disease.
We are specialists in vaccines for the prevention of communicable diseases for both children and adults. We participate in the Vaccines for Children program that allows us to provide childhood vaccines at very low cost. We offer international travel vaccines for anyone planning an overseas trip. Arrangements can often be made to provide certain vaccines on site if needed (at schools, churches, public vaccines clinics).
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for document:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Childhood Vaccination Clinics5 documents
Vaccine Information - For Parents5 documents
Communicable Diseases18 documents
- Reporting a Communicable Disease to the Butler County Health District
- Ohio Disease Reporting Form
- Know Your ABC's
- Hepatitis ABC
- Protecting Yourself from Mosquitos in the US
- Protecting Yourself from Mosquitos When Traveling to Tropical Countries
- Zika Virus
- Tick Bites and Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Questions and Answers
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Take Action to Fight the Flu
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM)
TB (Tuberculosis)5 documents
Vaccine Education For Providers1 document
Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Moms & Babies First Program9 documents
- Butler County Partnership (PRIM), Reaching More First Birthdays!
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Program Fact Sheet
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Overview
- Moms & Babies First Program
- Butler County Chart Book on Infant Mortality
- Butler County Community Health Assessment: Infant Mortality, Child and Family Health
- Child Fatality Review Report
- Social Determinents of Infant Mortality Executive Summary
- Fetal Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Program