MARCH 18, 2020
As we respond to the Coronavirus/COVID-19:
- THE CLINIC WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NO VACCINE APPOINTMENTS OR TB WALK-INS
- DEATH CERTIFICATES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – CALL AHEAD AT 513-863-1770
- HEALTH RELEASES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – CALL AHEAD AT 513-863-1770
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES CAN BE ORDERED VIA VITAL CHECK (www.vitalcheck.com) OR OVER THE PHONE BY USING HAMILTON CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AT 513-785-7094 or MIDDLETOWN CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AT 513-425-7851
- PLUMBING PERMITS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA U.S. MAIL
- FOOD SERVICE APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA U.S. MAIL
Please call 513-863-1770 with questions, but keep in mind we are experiencing high call volumes due to the Coronavirus response and will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
It has come to the attention of the Butler County General Health District that someone has fraudulently been calling restaurants in our area claiming to be from the health department and asking for credit card information.
Butler County General Health District does not charge a fee for investigating complaints, nor
do we solicit for payment over the phone via credit card. If you or your business receives one of these calls, please contact your local police and do not give out any personal credit card information.