CLICK A TOPIC FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
1. Butler County Weekly COVID-19 Epidemiology Report, 1.14.2020
2. Butler County Vaccine Survey
BCGHD is collecting information from organizations and people that are in Ohio's Phase 1A and Phase 1B for COVID-19 vaccinations. Please understand that the purpose of this survey is to collect information, but this is not a vaccination waitlist or vaccination scheduling system of any sort. BCGHD Vaccine Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCGHDVaccinationSurveyCOVID19
3. Miami University Oxford Campus Dashboard
1. Printable Flu vs. Cold vs. Coronavirus COVID-19 symptoms
2. Premier Health, CompuNet Announce Sites for Flu Testing, 9.16.20
READY, SET, PrEP
PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES (PFAS)
SMOKE EVENTS (FIRE)
- The VACCINE CLINIC is closed until further notice.
- ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call (513) 893-1770 prior to your visit to schedule your appointment.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES orders can also be taken over the phone by calling Hamilton City Health Department at (513) 785-7094 or Middletown City Health Department at (513) 425-7851. Online orders are available at: VitalChek
- Currently, all PLUMBING INSPECTIONS will be scheduled for next day.
Please call 513-863-1770 with questions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.