COVID-19 Guidance on Homecoming Parades and Dances, 9.24.20
Stay Safe Guidance for Halloween, 9.22.20
Collaboration Efforts Continue as Miami University Students Return to Campus, 9.11.20
Butler County General Health District and Miami University Urge Community to Comply with Health Standards This Labor Day Weekend, 9.2.20
Increase in COVID-19 Cases at Miami University, 8.26.20
Miami University Student-Athletes to Quarantine for 14 days, 8.24.20
Butler County COVID-19 Risk Level Remains in the Red, 7.17.20
Butler County at Level 3/Red According to Public Health Advisory Alert System for COVID-19, 7.13.2020
Butler County Residents and Visitors Now Mandated by Governor to Wear Masks/Face Coverings, 7.7.2020
Ohio's new COVID-19 Public Health Advisory Alerting System ranks Butler County at a level 3, 7.2.2020
COVID-19 Test Options Expand in Butler County, 7.1.2020
Butler County General Health District Statement on Racism as a Public Health Crisis, 6.22.2020
CLICK A TOPIC FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
1. Butler County Epidemiology Report and Miami University Cases, 10.15.2020
2. Miami University Oxford Campus Dashboard
1. Printable Flu vs. Cold vs. Coronavirus COVID-19 symptoms
2. Premier Health, CompuNet Announce Sites for Flu Testing, 9.16.20
READY, SET, PrEP
PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES (PFAS)
SMOKE EVENTS (FIRE)
- The VACCINE CLINIC is closed until further notice.
- ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call (513) 893-1770 prior to your visit to schedule your appointment.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES orders can also be taken over the phone by calling Hamilton City Health Department at (513) 785-7094 or Middletown City Health Department at (513) 425-7851. Online orders are available at: VitalChek
- Currently, all PLUMBING INSPECTIONS will be scheduled for next day.
Please call 513-863-1770 with questions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.