FEES, FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
Due to COVID-19 also known as the Coronavirus, services have change.
1. Accepted via U.S. Mail. ONLY
2. Same-day plumbing inspections will temporarily be scheduled NEXT DAY
3. No plumbing inspections will be conducted inside the home; new construction ONLY
Click here for information on Virtual Plumbing Inspections.
Please call 513-863-1770 with questions. We are experiencing a high call volume due to the COVID-19 response. If you are unable to speak with someone, leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
FEE SCHEDULE 2021
Fee schedules are reviewed and approved by the Board of Health on an annual basis and includes the following services:
1. Household Sewage Treatment System
2. Food Service Operations
3. Private water
4. Pools and spas
5. Tattoo and Body Art Businesses
6. RV Parks
7. Health Release
All professionals performing sewage or plumbing work are required by the Ohio Revised Code/Administrative Code to be registered with the local health district where they are working. Please see below for a list of professionals registered with the Butler County Health District.
We advise the public to USE ONLY REGISTERED OR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS to do sewage or plumbing work. The public is advised NOT to use persons if they are not listed on our website.
If you have a question about someone who may have registered after publication of this list, please call our office and ask about their registration status (513-863-1770). Persons performing plumbing or sewage work in Butler County while unregistered will be turned over to the Prosecutor's Office for further action.
If you know of persons performing work in Butler County who are not registered, please file a complaint with us in writing via the Contact Us page, by sending an email to BOH@butlercountyohio.org, or a letter by mail.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping the people of Butler County healthy!
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for document:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Fee Schedules1 document
Food Service Operation9 documents
- Facility Layout and Equipment Review (Guidelines) and Review Application
- Micromarket Plan Review Application
- Guidelines and Application for Temporary Food Service License
- Mobile Plan Review Guidelines & Application
- Fire Department Mobile Food Truck Requirements
- Food Truck Fire Fact Sheet
- Providers of Person-In-Charge (PIC) Certification in Food Protection (formerly "level one") & Manager Certification in Food Protection (formerly "level two") Food Safety Training
- Ohio Food Safety Code
- Ohio Department of Agriculture Division of Food Safety
Private Water7 documents
- Steps for Constructing a Private Water System
- Requirements for Sealing Abandonment Private Wells or Keeping a Private Well After Connecting to Public Water or Drilling a New Well - FAQ's
- Disinfection of Water Well
- Water Quality Information
- List of Ohio Registered Private Water Contractors ODH's lists of registered private water systems contractors and water haulers.
- Private Water Variance Application
- Water Sample Request Form 2021
Registered Professionals5 documents
- Registered Professionals - Septic Updated 6/2/2021
Vital Statistics1 document
Soil Scientist / Designers1 document
- Site Soil Evaluators and Designer Consultation Professionals Updated 5/3/2021
- Sewage Treatment System Regulation
- Sewage Treatment FAQ
- Sewage Contractor Test Link
- Aerobic Unit Maintenance
- Sewage System Operation Survey
- Contractor Testing Requirements
- Operation and Maintenance Assessment Report
- NPDES Information for Homeowners Updated 5/3/2021
- Operation & Maintenance of a Household Sewage Treatment System
Sewage Grant for Home Owners1 document
Sewage Applications for the Public6 documents
- Application for Site Review for Household Sewage Treatment System (HSTS) 2021
- Sewage Treatment System - Abandonment Permit 2021
- Permit to Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System 2021
- Sanitation Review for Deed Transfer (Lot Split/Replat) 2021
- Health Review for Zoning Variance Approval 2021
- Butler County Board of Health Sewage Variance Application 2021