ORDER YOUR FREE COVID-19 TEST KITS
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Limit of one order per residential address
2. One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
3. Orders will ship free starting in late January
BUTLER COUNTY COVID-19 DATA
Butler County has highest number of cases that have ever been reported. In the past two weeks 1 out of every 42 residents in Butler County has tested positive, and 1.4% of the population tested last week.
The transmission rates suggest that if you have a new onset of symptoms associated with COVID-19, you likely have COVID-19.
CDC UPDATES MASK GUIDANCE
With the highly contagious Omicron variant spreading in our community, are you getting the best protection from your mask?
Experts recommend you upgrade to a high-filtration mask, like a KN95, if you want optimal protection.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE OR COME IN CONTACT WITH COVID-19
Regardless of Symptoms or Vaccination Status:
1. Stay home for the next 5 days regardless of symptoms or vaccination status.
2. Stay away from other people as much as possible (including those in your own household).
3. If you can't stay away from other people, wear a three-layer mask.
Click below for a flowchart of quarantine, isolation, and exposure guidance
BCGHD AWARDED NATIONAL ACCREDITATION
The Health District achieved national accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board.
BCGHD is one of fewer than 200 health departments that have thus far achieved accreditation. This process helps to ensure that the programs and services we provide are as responsive as possible to the needs of our community.
COVID19 Test Kits Out of Stock
We are currently OUT of at-home COVID-19 test kits at our main office and vaccine clinics.