UPDATED CONTACT TRACING GUIDELINES
The Ohio Department of Health released updated COVID-19 contact tracing guidance for K-12 schools in Ohio.
The quick spread of the Omicron variant have made universal contact tracing, case investigation and exposure notification impractical with newly reduced timelines for quarantine and isolation.
Transportation is vital for a healthy community and for getting families to doctors, school, work, social events, and more.
Help us better understand transportation needs of women and children in Butler County by taking a short survey.
ORDER YOUR FREE COVID-19 TEST KITS
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Limit of one order per residential address
2. One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
3. Orders will ship free starting in late January
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE OR COME IN CONTACT WITH COVID-19
Regardless of Symptoms or Vaccination Status:
1. Stay home for the next 5 days regardless of symptoms or vaccination status.
2. Stay away from other people as much as possible (including those in your own household).
3. If you can't stay away from other people, wear a three-layer mask.
Click below for a flowchart of quarantine, isolation, and exposure guidance
BCGHD AWARDED NATIONAL ACCREDITATION
The Health District achieved national accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board.
BCGHD is one of fewer than 200 health departments that have thus far achieved accreditation. This process helps to ensure that the programs and services we provide are as responsive as possible to the needs of our community.
COVID19 Test Kits Out of Stock
We are currently OUT of at-home COVID-19 test kits at our main office and vaccine clinics.